I always thinks myself as a successful person, but this is much different. This was my first year in banking exams. I heard about IT Officers post around seven months ago and that time I wasn't aware about this. That time I thought that IT officer is a higher level than my capability, but by good strategy it came very easily to me. In these seven months I stepped level by level. I am B.Tech graduate in 2014 with IT stream. I comes from GENERAL category. Here are the details of bank exams given by me...
1. SBI Clerk(my first ever exam in banking) - lost written by 7 marks (secured 123, cut off 130 for rajasthan )
2. IBPS PO - secured 89 in written, 62 in interview, lost final cutoff by 1.6 marks
3. IBPS Clerk - secured 148 in written(cut off 123), only 50 in interview, named in reserve list
4. SBI Associates PO - written cleared, final result awaited
5. IBPS SO IT officer - 115 in written(cut off 104), 62 in interview, got Syndicate Bank with 58.4 marks (cut off 57.6) ?
Happiest moment of mah life.
This success is not mine, sAb MuMmA pApA ki DeN hAi .
The most precious thing I have is confidence that is much necessary to fight such exams.
Anyone who also got SYNDICATE Bank, please contact me to make things easier.
Love u All Bankersadda team, members and aspirants.