Finally, I am first government employee from my whole village till now all youngsters were labourers. My dad will not have to work any more. He had done more than enough for me. I think I am the youngest to crack bank exam. I am just 21 years old.
I completed my graduation in 2014 in BCA (computer application). My most of the friends decided to do MCA but I was financially very weak so I couldn't go for MCA. Then one of my friend ambuj chaturvedi a friend cum brother guided me for Govt exams. I joined tuitions for Ibps clerk, I paid half of my fees but after 1 month I couldn't arrange rest of my fees so I was not allowed to suit in class then I decided to study at home. I started teaching in school to help dad. I couldn't fill Ibps Po Form because I couldn't arrange 500 Rs. Then I some how saved 500 Rs for Ibps clerk exam. I started taking private tuitions and then filled all rest Govt exams. Report card---- 2015
- Sbi Po - - - failed in written
- Uiicl - - - failed in written
- New india insurance - - -failed in written
- Ssc matriculation - - failed in written
- Ssc intermediate - - failed in written
- Ssc cgl - - - failed in written
- Ibps clerk cleared - - - cleared
- Dena bank.
Qki DENA HAI TO BHAROSA HAI.