I am Aruna Mahajan from Jammu & Kashmir. I am selected in ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE.
Name: Aruna Mahajan
Marks: 145 written + 60 interview (after normalization got 70/100) and the cut off for general cat was 68.60
my journey started from feb 2014 when i was in the final semester. I joined a coaching center nearby and felt the real competition spirit there.
Thereafter i gave 6 exams(back to back) :
1) SBI PO written not qualified (got 60 and the cut off was 80) :P
2) SBI written qualified but not selected (just short of 5 marks)
3) IOB PO written qualified and wating for interview
4) IBPS RRB PO and OFFICE ASSISTANT both qualified and waiting for the state grameen bank recruitment
5) IBPS PO written not qualified
6) IBPS CLERK and finally got selected
Friends i just want to share one thing, see there is alot of competition and every year competition as well as difficulty level increases. So make it a habit to solve atleast one speed test daily and DO NOT ignore any section if you are weak in any particular section then work on it. and the last one is the TIME MANAGEMENT which is most important .
PS: During my preparation, i boycotted my whole social circle :P
I Shall take your leave now. I Wish all of you good luck and a successful future.. and Hope you all post you success stories very soon