Qualification- BCA, MCA
Selected as- LIC ADO, FCI ASSITANT G 3, UCO Clerk and United Bank of India PO.
I am an ardent reader of bankersadda from the very begining of my preparation. Thanks a lot to whole bankersadda team for your support and guidance. Earlier i have read so many success stories, now its my turn to share the same. Today I am sharing my hurdle story & also some tips which i followed during my preparation, hope it will be useful for all who are preparing seriously. I have completed my MCA in the year 2014, then i decided to join a coaching institute to get an overview of the bank exam. My first bank exam was IBPS RRB OS1 2014 , i was failed as i didn't know anything about bank exam. So that one of my friend Sanjib told me about bankersadda and i found its the best website that i m looking for.And meanwhile it was become my habit to visit bankersadd 5 to 8 times a day and solve almost all quizes. Its GK material is best among all.
EXAMS IN WHICH I APPEARED
1. IBPS RRB OS1 2014 - Written not cleared.
2. IBPS RRB OA 2014 - Written cleared (Not shortlisted for interview).
3. IBPS CLERK 2014 - Shortlisted for interview (didn't finaly selected).
4. SBI PO 2015 - Prelims not cleared.
5. FCI ASST. G 3 2015- Finally selected( didn't join).
6. SSC CGL 2015 - Prelims not cleared.
7. LIC ADO 2015 - Finally selected (didn't join).
8. IBPS RRB OA 2015 - Shortlisted but not finally selected.
9. IBPS RRB OS1 2015 - Shortlisted but not finally selected.
10. IBPS PO 2015 - Selected as United Bank of India PO.
11. IBPS CLERK 2015 - Selected as UCO Clerk.
"DEDICATION" in my words-
I appeared 8 exams in 2015 cracked 6 exams and got job in 4 out of them.My suggession to all aspirants to set your goal first and then work hard to achieve it. Journey to become PO :
1. I deactivated FB
2. Uninstall whatsapp
3. Stop listening music & watching tv
4. Stayed away from my friends & relatives
5. Tolerated few uncultured relatives critisism' Keep silently worked hard andfinally i am here with the tag UBI,PO.
1. Set your goal first.
2. Practice, practice & practice.
3. Never give up untill you reach there.
4. Avoid negativity, always be positive.
5. Don't depend on others , self study will bring ultimate success.
6. There is no shortcut so keep hardworking smartly, tomorrow you will
be writing your story here.
Lastly special thanks to my most supportive parents, my guide Ashim sir, whole bankersadda team, my family members and also all well wishers.