REAL NAME- SANDEEP BANSAL
EDUCATION- B.Sc GRADUATE(DU) 2015 passout
1. RRB OA- I just gave it to gauge my preparations as where do i stand now...and in the final result after interview. I was alloted BARODA UP RURAL BANK
2. IBPS PO- Being a novice in this field,attempted just 87 in mains(bcz of sudden pattern change) but managed to score 81.5(thanx to my accuracY)..i had faith that i still have a chance...but hard luck got 67/100 in interview and missed on the final merit by 0.7...NO REGRETS :))
3. IBPS CLERK- I knew i had a little chance in PO but had to keep CLERK as a backup..so prepared hard for it again in full flow...got 85.5 in prelims and 168.5 in mains (DELHI REGION) and finally i was alloted,rather i would say i opted for CANARA BANK :) this was with all the exams i have appeared in, in the banking sector :) Special thanx to almighty,my parents and family and all of my friends in touch :) More than a success story,this is an attempt of mine to convey thanks to the CAREERPOWER MUNIRKA faculty..the whole BA team...and all the ardent followers of BA..what we call them as "BAians" :))
I have always believed that A GOAL WITHOUT PLAN IS JUST A WISH..we all have some failures or setbacks here or there.. but to get past them as early as possible shows how mentally strong a person is..i know what it feels like to be on the other side of the road..being not selected after preparing hard for months..but i believe that whatever happens..happens for a good reason...no matter sooner or later something better might
end up coming your way :) you just have to stick in there..success i feel can be delayed but cannot be denied if we are honest to ourselves and if you feel that if at all you are short of efforts..PLAN FOR IT..PLAN FOR THE THING ACCORDINGLY...we all have our strong and weak points..we all
study in different atmospheres..different situations..so plan according to that.
I wish everyone good luck for their upcoming exams :) i congratulate all the new members of the BANKING FAMILY(who qualified this year) for their achievements :)) and i really appreciate the efforts of the whole BA team working for a successful future for our lives.. :)
SOME USEFUL TIPS:
1. Read one motivational article every morning and while going to bed.
2. Have that positivity in you despite all your failures
3. Online speedtests these days are a must.
Thank you BA for allowing me to share my views with everyone..
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)